ADA Accessibility Accommodations Requests

If you are a person with a disability and require an accommodation to participate in a City program, service or activity, you can use the Request for Reasonable Accommodation form. Copies of documents are available in alternative formats, upon request.

If you believe the City has not made reasonable efforts to accommodate you, you may file a complaint/grievance using the Citizen Complaint process and intake form.

Mail: 210 Lottie Street, Bellingham, WA 98225
Voice: 360-778-7900
FAX: 360-778-7901
TTY: 360-778-8382

More Information